Award-Winning English Language Schools
At Embassy Summer, we have designed our English language classes to ensure young students can learn English in a fun and inspirational way. The classroom is the heart of every Embassy Summer school and lessons are student-centred, encouraging the development of relevant language skills. The curriculum focuses on communication skills, to improve listening and speaking.
Our friendly, qualified teachers ensure our lessons are engaging and fun, with some centres using interactive whiteboards to enhance teaching. Classroom activities include role-play, pair work, group work and solo projects. Students will learn about their trips and excursions in class to maximise their learning and progress.
On the first day, all students take an English test to ensure they are placed in a class of the appropriate level. Thereafter, students will have lessons with their new international classmates every morning or afternoon, Monday to Friday.
· 20 x 45 minute lessons per week
· Placement test on day 1 to ensure students are in a class of the appropriate level.
· Classes to suit all levels from beginner to advanced.
· Maximum 15 students per class.
· Qualified, friendly teachers.
· Course material is included.
· Trinity exam preparation available at certain locations.
· Accredited by British Council in UK and ACCET in USA.Ask a question