Award-Winning English Language School
At Embassy Summer, we have designed our English language programmes to ensure young students can learn English in a fun and inspirational way. The classroom is the heart of every Embassy Summer school and lessons are student-centred, encouraging the development of relevant language skills. The curriculum focuses on communication skills, to improve listening and speaking. We want students to leave our centres with better confidence in speaking English and a real sense of achievement.
Our friendly teachers ensure our lessons are engaging and fun, with some centres using interactive whiteboards to enhance teaching. Classroom activities include role-play, pair work, group work and solo projects. Students will learn about their trips and excursions in class to maximise their learning and progress.
On the first day, all students take an English test to ensure they are placed in a class of the appropriate level. Thereafter, students will have lessons with their new international classmates every morning or afternoon, Monday to Friday.
- 20 x 45-minute lessons per week
- Placement test on day 1 to ensure students are in a class of the appropriate level
- Classes to suit all levels from beginner to advanced
- Maximum of 15 students per class
- Professional and friendly teachers
- Trinity exam preparation is available at certain locations
- Accredited by the British Council in the UK and ACCET in the USA
- All students receive an Embassy Summer Student Notebook so that they can make a record of all their lessons and support their learning
- All courses include learning resources and materials, an End of Course Report and Course Certificate