Enhancing the Embassy Summer Experience
To make sure you get the best possible experience with Embassy Summer, we have developed an app that is available on all our courses across the United Kingdom and North America. Students, Group Leaders and staff will use the app daily during their stay and it will not only make activities and excursions more interesting, it will also provide a lot of information, support and guidance.
The App Highlights
· Some Activities and Excursions are integrated into the app through quizzes and challenges which make them more fun.
· Students can stay up to date with Embassy Summer centre news and announcements, access course feedback links, and engage with Embassy Summer Social Media sites.
· It's a great source for information such as welcome packs, language help, maps and centre information.
· Access information about on-going competitions.
· Anyone can download the app, but you need to be a student, group leader, teacher or staff member to enrol on a course and access all information.
Make sure you bring a portable mobile device charger so you don’t run out of battery and don't forget to always use Wi-Fi or buy extra data to avoid expensive bills when abroad.
How can I get the Embassy Summer app?
The Embassy Summer app is available on all iTunes and Google Play stores. Try searching for Embassy Summer and you'll find it.
I can’t get the app to work, what should I do?
If you have not yet arrived at your Embassy Summer centre, hold on. Our staff will help you once you have arrived. You can speak to the centre Welfare Officer who will be able to help you. Alternatively, please email [email protected]
How do I create an account?
Once you have downloaded the app, open it and you will see an “Enrol Me” option. Click this button and enter your details to create your account.
How will you use my personal data?
I can’t see any information once I log in, what should I do?
You need to enrol on your school’s course. Try searching for the name of your school and selecting the correct one, for example, "Docklands".
I forgot my login details, what should I do?
You can speak to your Welfare Officer who will be able to help. Alternatively, please email [email protected]
Do I need Internet access to use it?
Many features of the app are available offline. Some activities and content are only available online, but are downloadable for offline usage.