Welcome to Embassy Shoreditch
London’s colourful Shoreditch area is alive with creativity and packed with things to do! Students study at a fantastic campus in the heart of England’s fashion and arts capital, just a short tube ride from all of London’s most iconic sights. Students live at the University of Arts London whilst studying at New City College, just a 4-minute walk away.
Location: University of the Arts (Will Wyatt Court) and New City College
Dates: 28 Jun - 9 Aug
Ages: 13 - 17
Accommodation: Single en-suite rooms
Sample Excursions: Brighton, Canterbury and Cambridge
Students are staying inWill Wyatt Court Residence which is part of University of the Arts London (UAL).
· Students stay in single en-suites in flats of 6-8 rooms
· All rooms are furnished with a wardrobe, desk and chair
· Rooms are cleaned weekly
· Bed linen is included and changed every week
· Common space in each flat and on the ground floor, there is also a nice courtyard for students to utilise
· Laundry service is available in the residence for a small fee
· Meals are served in the dining hall at New City College where classes are held
On-site activities are scheduled occasionally when students are not in class or out exploring London, with full-day excursions at the weekend. All activities are designed to continue learning in a fun and enjoyable way, encouraging students to develop life skills and make new friends through sport, activities and socially interactive games.
Treasure Hunt, Karaoke, Disco, Quiz or different sports such as Mini Olympics or Football.
Our students get to explore exciting places around London every weekday, visiting places such as the British Museum, St Paul’s Cathedral, Tower Bridge Experience, the National Gallery, Leicester Square and Chinatown
Brighton: Enjoy this vibrant and popular seaside resort with beautiful architecture and visit the Sea Life Centre.
Canterbury: Visit this UNESCO World Heritage Site, one of the most visited cities in the UK. Marvel at the gothic architecture of Canterbury Cathedral and medieval buildings.
Cambridge: Explore this iconic university city, famous for its renowned colleges and punting on the River Cam. Includes a visit to Kings College.
· Lessons are taught by qualified English teachers.
· 20 x 45-minute lessons per week, morning or afternoon.
· Placement test on day 1 to ensure students are in a class of the appropriate level.
· Spacious, modern classrooms.
· Maximum 15 students per class.
· Course material is included.
· Curriculum with emphasis on communication skills.
Travel times to nearest airports
|(LGW) London Gatwick Airport||1 hr|
|(LHR) London Heathrow Airport||1 hr 15 mins|
|(STN) Stansted Airport||1 hr 20 mins|
|(LTN) Luton Airport||1 hr 20 mins|
Travel times to nearest train station
|St Pancras International (Eurostar)||20 mins|