Welcome to Embassy Malta
Small and easy to explore, Malta is a charming and friendly place to learn English. Relax on the beach or visit one of the island’s many places of interest. Malta never fails to put a smile on your face. Not just sunny and bright, Malta is also steeped in history and has great natural beauty from Neolithic temples.
Location: St Martins College
Dates: 20 Jun - 23 Aug
Accommodation: multi-bedded rooms with shared bathrooms
Sample excursions: Full-day excursion to Gozo, Sandy Beach and Sliema
Day programme available: Always starting on a Monday including tuition, activities and lunch. No accommodation included. Contact us for more information.
· Students stay at St. Martin's College in multi-bedded rooms with shared bathrooms
· All rooms are furnished with bunk beds, dressers and storage cupboards
· Rooms and common areas are cleaned every other day
· Bed linen is provided and changed weekly. Towels are provided but students need to bring their own beach towel
· Laundry is available in the residence for a small fee
· Meals are served in the on-site canteen at St Martin's College, packed lunches are provided at weekends
Activities and Excursions
On-site activities are scheduled occasionally when students are not in class or out exploring Malta, with full-day excursions at the weekend. All activities are designed to continue learning in a fun and enjoyable way, encouraging students to develop life skills and make new friends through sport, activities and socially interactive games.
Welcome party, film night, scavenger hunt and arts and craft.
Our students get to explore exciting places such as Splash & Fun Water Park, Valletta, Sandy Beach, Mdina and the National Aquarium.
Gozo: our students get to visit Malta’s beautiful sister island Gozo and explore the best bits of the island.
South of Malta tour and beach visit: Students visit places like Marsaxlokk, Marsascala and the Blue Grotto as well as cool places to swim.
North of Malta tour and beach visit: Students explore areas with rich cultural heritage and visit gorgeous sandy beaches.
Sliema: Sliema was once an old fishing village but today is one of the main towns in Malta with great shopping, restaurants, cafés and lots to see and do.
All lessons are held on St Martin's College
· Lessons are taught by friendly and professional English teachers
· 20 x 45-minute lessons per week, morning or afternoon
· Placement test on day 1 to ensure students are in a class of the appropriate level
· Spacious and modern classrooms with interactive whiteboards
· Maximum of 15 students per class
· Course material is included
· Curriculum with an emphasis on communication skills.
Travel times from the nearest airport
|(MLA) Malta International Airport||20 min by taxi|